About


Breaking News

BThemes

Blogger templates

Banner Link Gunadarma

Blogroll

BTricks


Mau punya buku tamu seperti ini?
Klik disini

Sunday, April 7, 2013

TASK 5 English lessons (imperative)


TASK 5 English lessons (imperative)
Examples :
11.      “Close the window!”Agus asked.
Agus asked to me to close the window.

22.      Bobby said,”be carefull, my son!”
Bobby asked his son to be carefull.

33.      “don’t touch me!” , Nintia asked.
Nintia asked me not to touch her.

44.      Mr. Sudjana said, “don’t be lazy, Restu!”.
Mr.Sudjana asked Restu not to be lazy.

55.      “don’t be naughty!” , Mama asked
Mama asked me not to be naughty.

66.      Hirzi said,”be patient, Dea!”
Hirzi asked to Dea to be patient.

77.      “don’t be angry!”, Dhanur asked.
Dhanur asked me not to be angry.

88.      Rafly said,”be dilligent, My brother!”
Rafly said to his brother to be dilligent.

99.      “don’t open the door!”, Iqbal asked.
Iqbal asked me not to open the door.

110.  ‘don’t be noisy!”, Dewi asked.
Dewi asked to me not to be noisy.









Created by : VICKRY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By