About


Breaking News

BThemes

Blogger templates

Banner Link Gunadarma

Blogroll

BTricks


Mau punya buku tamu seperti ini?
Klik disini

Sunday, April 7, 2013

TASK 3 english lessons


Examples :
Direct Speech
Reported speech
I like pizza
He said (that) He liked pizza
I am living in manchester
She said she was living in manchester
I bought a car
He said he had bought a car
I was walking along the street
She said she had been walking along the street
I haven’t seen Andy
He said he hadn’t seen Andy
I had taken English lessons before
She said she had taken English lessons before
I’ll see you later
She said would see me later
I can speak perfect English
He said he could speak perfect English
I shall come later
She said she would come later
I should call my mother
He said he would call his mother

Vickry (17212572)
1EA04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By