About


Breaking News

BThemes

Blogger templates

Banner Link Gunadarma

Blogroll

BTricks


Mau punya buku tamu seperti ini?
Klik disini

Sunday, April 7, 2013

TASK 4 English lessons


TASK 4 English lessons
Examples :
11.      Syauqi asked me,”are you thirsty?”
Syauqi asked me if i was thirsty

22.      Fawaaz asked me,”why don’t you speak english?”
Fawwaz asked me why i didn’t speak english.

33.      Malla asked me,”why you so tired?”
Malla asked me if i was so tired

44.      Dea asked me,”are you sick?”
Dea asked me if i was sick.

55.      Hirzi asked me,”why you late come to campus?”
Hirzi asked me why i late came to campus.

66.      Nintia asked me,”why you loved me?”
Nintia asked me why i love her.

77.      Yogi asked me,”are you hungry?”
Yogi asked me if i was hungry

88.      Dhanur asked me,”why don’t you play futsal?”
Dhanur asked me why i didn’t play futsal

99. Iqbal asked me;”why you don’t come to my home?”
Iqbal asked me why i didn’t come to his home

110.  Berto asked me,”do you like k-pop?”
  Berto asked me if i was like k-pop








Created by : Vickry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By